- YA novel: *has supernatural elements*
- critics: THE NEXT HARRY POTTER
- YA novel: *has love triangle*
- critics: THE NEXT TWILIGHT
- YA novel: *is a dystopian novel*
- critics: THE NEXT HUNGER GAMES
- critics: YA NOVELS CAN NEVER BE ORIGINAL
- critics: THEY'RE ALWAYS JUST LIKE PREVIOUS YA NOVELS
- critics: ALL OF THEM
I just had a straight guy tell me “Gah I love lesbians” and before I could even say anything, he added, “because, ya know, they like the same thing I do and sometimes it’s nice to get advice from a girl instead of guys who think making love is just repeatedly putting your dick in something, ya know?” And I have never been more proud of the human race.
You are not a burden.
You are not a bother.
You enhance the lives of others.
People smile, not groan, when you text them.